WHOOP! You’re in!
This is the info page for The Daring Way™ May 2022 Retreat. If you have another email address other than what you used to make your purchase that you would like us to use to communicate with you about the retreat, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bookmark this page as we’ll update it with any new information as we get closer.
Intake Form: Click here to complete the intake form within 14 days of your registration.
Important dates: Retreat is Thursday, May 12th to Sunday, May 15th, 2022.
We officially start at 5pm on the 12th, but you’re more than welcome to come to the property starting at 3pm. *please do not come any earlier, as we’ll be setting up!
Check out is 10am on Sunday, the 15th. Please try to get a flight out no earlier than noon so you can stay for our retreat closing.
Retreat address: 2224 Brevard Road, Arden, NC 28704
(Make sure you have the directions for your Uber or Lyft driver, since the GPS may not work!)
Flights: The closest airport is the Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) and the retreat location is 5 minutes to that airport.
Please note: you will need a hard copy of directions. The location is remote and there may not be GPS access.
From the west on I-26:
On I-26 East…..
From I-26 take exit 37 and merge onto NC-146W. Drive for 0.1 miles and turn left onto Ledbetter Rd. Drive 2.2 miles, then turn left onto NC-191 S / Brevard Rd. 2224 Brevard Road will be 1 mile down the road on the left.
From the east on I-26:
On I-26 West…..
From I-26 take exit 44 and turn right onto US-25 N. Drive 0.5 miles and turn left onto Butler Bridge Rd. Drive 3.6 miles and turn right onto NC-191 N / Old Haywood Rd. 2224 Brevard Road will be 2.2 miles down the road on the right.
Phone number in case you get lost: (888) 699-2987 (Yonder rentals)
What to pack and bring:
- Casual clothes for daytime*. (You’ll want to check the weather that week– look for Arden, North Carolina. I’m thinking leggings/comfy bottoms, and layers on top.). Bring cozy clothes to sit outside on the porch!
- Indoor shoes/house shoes/flip flops (whatever you like to wear around the house, barefoot is fine too!). Most of the women for the previous retreats were barefoot or in socks most of the time.
- Jammies and bathrobe (shared bathrooms– you might want your robe!)
- Toiletries (towels will be provided)
- Any medication you need
- Your favorite pens and other writing utensils
*I asked the women from the previous retreats what they wish they brought more of they said: lots of comfy, cozy clothes and maybe socks with grippers on the bottom. The wood floors can be slippery 🙂
- Workout clothes if you plan to workout on the grounds
- Bathing suit and a swim towel (there is a hot tub)
- Refillable water bottle
- Bug spray