Yahoo!!! I’m so excited to kick off the very first podcast of Your Kick-Ass Life!
Here’s what’s happenin’ in episode 001:
- What you can expect from each podcast, how often, and when.
- Some personal stuff about what’s going on in my life, which includes my troubles shaving my armpits lately.
- Next up I talk about what living a kick-ass life means. I first go into the whole term of “living life on your terms”. That’s a term that gets thrown around a lot, don’t ya think? So, what does that even mean? I break it down to three things:
- Your Values. What are they? Are you honoring them or are they forgotten?
- Surrounding yourself with people that bring you joy and bring out your BIG ness.
- Standing up for what you believe in and honoring your passions.
- I end with talking about the three BIG enchiladas of the inner-work. All of my podcasts will talk about inner-work and I’ll go into more detail with each, and in this podcast I mention:
- Self talk: What’s happening with the conversation you have goin’ on in your noggin?
- Feeling your feelings instead of numbing them.
- Unconditional self love. Not whenever you do this, that, and the other. Loving yourself ALL the time.
And if this episode resonated with you I’d love for you to use those handy-dandy share buttons and share away!
Got an idea for future podcast topics? Email us at support@https://andreaowen.com.