The other day I was talking to my friend Molly, and she mentioned “Nicole from ‘A Life Less Bullshit’” and my first thought was “How do I not know this Nicole person!?” So quickly I found her, emailed her and thought she was so awesome I had to have her on my podcast.
Nicole is passionate about fitness and with the new year coming up, I thought it would be perfect to talk about fitness. So, let’s get physical, ass kickers! Here’s what we discuss:
- The myth of motivation (and what you really need instead). Nicole has brilliantly come up with the 7 A’s of motivation and she goes through all of them.
- The value of setting hugely unrealistic goals. I was VERY curious about this because I was a bit weary when she mentioned it. I’m not a fan of setting goals too high we may set ourselves up for failure, but we came to an agreement!
- The unsexy steps it takes to build a super sexy life. I mean life isn’t always sexy, right?
- The emotional side of making big life changes.
- How to just start! Hint- you don't need the “perfect” plan.
Nicole Antoinette wants to live in a world with less bullshit. She helps people change their stories – the ones they tell about themselves, to themselves – so they feel safe about changing their habits and, ultimately, their lives. She’s the founder of A Life Less Bullshit, an online powerhouse that provides simple, actionable, and powerful strategies for ditching what you think should want in favor of what you actually do want – which really means she can guide you to take whatever you’re obsessed with and make it a reality.