Hi ass kickers!
In this new episode I talk about something I’ve never discussed before in detail: Marriage. More specifically, what works and what doesn’t.
My guest is the fun-loving and whip-smart Josh Becker of i simply am. In this episode you will hear:
- Josh discusses what’s important to his healthy marriage- owning what is his baggage is and letting go of what isn’t.
- Josh tells us what the number one important action we can take in order to have the relationships we want (hint: it isn’t couple counseling).
- The biggest thing Andrea has let go of to help in her marriage…something that was a great hindrance to her first marriage.
- Andrea and Josh both share the one most important need they both articulate to their spouses in order to be happy.
- We discuss “The Fixer” (the person in the relationship- usually the man who tries to fix every problem even if we don’t need it fixed). Josh gives advice about how to encourage and help spouses like that.
Links to books we discussed:
I hope you enjoy the show, and we’d love to hear your favorite part. Leave us a note in the comments!
Josh Becker is an Author, Speaker and Teacher who helps others answer the question, “Who am I?”. Bridging the gap between the needed healing of our past and authentically living in the present, Josh provides real life tools you can use to live the life you want and deserve. You can find him at www.isimply.am and on Twitter.