Hey Ass kickers!
Welcome to today’s episode of Your Kick-Ass Life podcast! We’ve got another amazing woman joining us today: Liz DiAlto of Wild Soul Movement.
Liz is an author, speaker and coach; she’s been called the love child of Danielle LaPorte, Mae West and Shakira. Her mission is to get women out of their heads and back into their bodies to connect with their powerful energy and trust their intuition. I love this episode because I find it challenging to get “into my body”. And I think most of us don’t even know what that’s like!
She brings her raw, feisty truth to the show today. We dive into what it means to get into our bodies, her five keys to accepting ourselves before improving ourselves and the art of receiving.
We also talk about:
- Who is a real life spiritual gangster according to Liz?
- The real source of all of our suffering.
- Why YOU are the expert on loving and caring for yourself.
- What are the two archetypes of women most praised in our culture?
- How to know you’re doing your work.
- Who has all of the answers to your questions and concerns?
- Liz’s definition of Superwoman and how to reframe yours.
- And much more!
There’s plenty more on today’s episode: we discuss the art of receiving, and why affirmations are like putting whipped cream on garbage. Check it out on the 53rd edition of Your Kick-Ass Life.
If Danielle LaPorte and Shakira had a love-child with Mae West, it’d be Liz DiAlto. Known for her raw and honest approach to body love and self-acceptance, Liz is a speaker, writer, coach and the creator of Wild Soul Movement, a sensual practice in self-discovery that combines movement, mantra, and meditation. Her mission is to get women out of their heads and into their bodies to connect with their powerful energy and trust their intuition.