Hey Ass kickers!
Welcome to another episode of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast. Today I’ve got my first duo: Alison and Michelle of Soul Camp!
Alison is a body confidence coach with a background in communication design, nutrition and Reiki. She’s also an expert logo and brand designer for soul-centered businesses; she’s been making all the new images for this show.
Michelle grew up on a nature preserve, where her mother created and ran a spiritual retreat community. She’s long been committed to living a conscious, healthy, awakened life. She and Alison have combined their talents and passions to create Soul Camp, a multi-day and multi-night event that’s like a woo-woo sleepaway camp for grown-ups!
We also talk about:
- Why you don't have to be an artist to be creative.
- Why being scared is SO good!
- If you think you can't, then you must – why is this true?
- Community: why we all need it and how to find yours.
- What’s the difference between fitting in and belonging?
- How to be your authentic self: Michelle and Alison answer.
- Why saying what is frees you.
- And much more!
Listen in to hear more from Alison and Michelle about how and why to have fun, the importance of community, and how to be your authentic self on the 55th edition of Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast!