Hey Ass kickers!
Welcome to episode 63 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast! I’m thrilled to bring you this episode with life coach, master communicator and my very best friend, Amy E. Smith. Amy hosts a podcast called The Joy Junkie with her hubs, Mr. Smith. On the podcast and in her business Amy helps people find their voice, and stand up for themselves (without being a dick).
I brought her on the show to talk about self-love: what it is and how to practice it no matter who you are or where you are in your life. We get into the common misconceptions and pitfalls about self-love, why loving yourself actually helps you change your life and why choosing self-love is a daily practice.
We also talk about:
- What exactly is self-love – and why it is NOT narcissism.
- You can't fully love others unless what?
- The one question to ask to start dismantling disempowering beliefs.
- How self-love impacts the message we give others, especially our children.
- What is the one thing you need to start the process of change?
- Amy's exercise to help you examine your beliefs around self-love.
- Beliefs will be hard and concrete until we do this.
- When does shift happen?
- And much more!
Self-love is such an important and yet often misunderstood topic. Amy and I shed light on it, while bringing plenty of laughter and entertainment so sit back, listen in and enjoy episode 63 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast!
Amy E. Smith is a certified and credentialed confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Owner and founder of Joy Junkie Enterprises, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals beyond limiting beliefs and sabotaging mindsets to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, Amy uses her popular weekly podcast, Th
Start stalking Amy at www.TheJoyJunkie.com and grab a free copy of her eWorkbook/Audiobook, Stand Up for Yourself Without Being a Dick: 9 Proven Challenges to Radically Improve Your Self-Confidence and Self-Love.