Welcome to episode 75 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast! Today we have yet another amazing guest: Rebekah Borucki, or Bex as she likes to be called. Bex is the founder of Bex’s Life and The Blissed-In Movement; she’s also the mother of 5 kids (!), a popular YouTuber, TV host, yoga and meditation expert, Hay House author, and birth doula.
This powerhouse woman is here to talk about using meditation for exploration and for self-care, how to find the joy in everything we do (even the things we dread doing) and why living authentically is such a powerful example to set for everyone in our lives.
You’ll Also Hear:
- Do we really need to work so hard for the things we want?
- How can we choose happiness even in the face of difficulties?
- How does she show up with joy in everything she does?
- In what ways does she take care of herself so she can serve others?
- The mini-meditation question she asks herself to set her priorities.
- How she teaches her children the value of self-care.
- What is meditation and does it always involve sitting in silence, according to Bex?
- What was one of my first lessons in my personal development journey?
- And much more!
Bex and I also dive into her personal story and how her first 28 years led to a critical turning point, and how that led to the creation of Bex Life. Episode 75 of The Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast will show you how meditation can actually be easy and enjoyable, and why life can bring you challenges but they don’t have to be challenging!
Rebekah “Bex” Borucki, founder of BEXLIFE® and the BLISSED IN® wellness movement, is a mother-of-five, TV host, yoga and meditation guide, Hay House author, birth doula, and popular YouTuber. She also travels extensively, sharing her love for yoga, wellness, and meditation at exclusive workshops, luxury retreats, and public events.
Book sale! Get a personalized, signed copy of my book, 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life for a limited time for only $15 (that includes shipping, whuuuut?) Click here, yo.
And if you’re ready for MORE! We secured a few more spots on our Tanning, Tacos, and Transformation Retreat! Come join the more than 3 dozen women that are already signed up! Click here to join us!