Welcome to episode 77 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast! Today I’ve brought you yet another amazing guest, Megan Hale. Megan is a retired psychotherapist, enoughness coach and women’s leadership mentor. She advocates courageous, authentic living and helps her clients break free from limiting personal beliefs to live brave, whole lives.
Megan joins us to discuss her courageous and powerful journey to being who she is today and what she’s doing, the concept of worthiness, and her 5 steps to having enough and staying enough!
You’ll Also Hear:
- Why are humbling moments so important?
- Why feeling you aren’t enough is a normal, human emotion.
- How are you postponing joy?
- How to feel whatever you feel, without shame or guilt.
- Is feeling we are enough a yes or no decision?
- There are 2 different layers of stories: what are they?
- Why you can’t bury your feelings.
- Does time really heal all wounds?
- And much more!
Megan and I dive into all of those juicy topics and more, like the most rewarding thing about her work. It’s all here on episode 77 of The Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast so listen in and enjoy!
Megan Hale is a retired psychotherapist, enoughness coach, and women’s leadership mentor. She works with her clients to break free from the self-defeating beliefs of “never enough” to live true, live brave, and live whole. She’s an advocate for courageous, authentic living and believes the future belongs to women who are free and empowered to make their own rules and know the value of inner work that translates to outer results.
Book sale! Get a personalized, signed copy of my book, 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life for a limited time for only $15 (that includes shipping, whuuuut?) Click here, yo.