Welcome to episode 81 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast. Happy new year and thank you for being here. As always I’m ecstatic to bring you this show!
I don’t bring you too much woo-woo here at YKAL, but today we’re veering off into a woo-woo topic called family constellation therapy. I met our guest, Natalie Berthold, at Soul Camp last year and after being powerfully moved by her session I had to have her on the show and to share her with you!
Natalie joins us to explain what family constellation therapy is and what its origins are, how she became a believer and a practitioner and how healing our relationship with our mother with this therapy can give us freedom in every other area of our lives.
You’ll Also Hear:
- Where did this form of therapy start?
- What do you do if your mom won't or can't be the mother you need?
- How to take your power back no matter how your parents treated you.
- Compassion is the only thing that moves anything else in our lives: true?
- How to receive what you can from your mom, and still have your needs met.
- She explains the link between resolving her 15 year battle with bulimia and family constellation therapy.
- How to address your feelings of shame with one question.
- And much more!
On episode 81 of The Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast you’ll also hear Natalie share what surprises her most about her work and her clients, as well as my own money breakthrough as a result of working with Natalie! Listen in for all of that and more on today’s show.
Natalie Berthold’s website
Natalie Berthold’s workshops
Natalie Berthold on YouTube
Natalie’s blog post “Right relationship with mom can make magic happen.”
Natalie Berthold specializes in family systems and family dynamics to get to the root of the issue. Unresolved trauma and family patterns get passed down through the generations and affect us today. Natalie, in a powerfully experiential and phenomenological way, facilitates healing through the generations so that you are free to live your best life! www.natalieberthold.com.
Guess what’s back? The wildly famous (and free!) 7-Day Challenge is here! We started on Monday, but get in today and registration is still open (you can catch up!). Learn to get to know and manage your pesky inner-critic with hundreds of women just like you! Click here to join us: