Welcome to episode 93 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast. Today my new friend from Soul Camp is here to talk about love and relationships. Rachel DeAlto is a certified coach from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) certified coach and a certified hypnotherapist from the International Association Of Counselors & Therapists (IACT).
She’s been featured on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN/HLN, The Steve Harvey Show, Fox News, Cosmopolitan, and Glamour, among others. If that wasn’t enough she’s also given two TEDx talks: one on the Power of Kindness and another on Killing Fear!
On this episode Rachel shares her perspective on what makes a healthy relationship, what self-love means and how she practices it, plus how to heal a broken heart no matter what stage of grief you are in.
You’ll Also Hear:
- Why it's okay that not everyone likes your authentic self.
- Why you get what you give in terms of intimacy and vulnerability (my favorite!).
- What does it do when we don’t show our true selves in our relationships?
- Can setting boundaries create respect from other people?
- Why maintaining boundaries is just as important as setting them.
- Why you aren’t responsible for other people’s emotional response.
- What role does forgiveness play in healing a broken heart?
- The question to ask yourself after every broken heart.
- And much more!
During today’s show Rachel deconstructs the most important aspects of healthy relationships with ourselves and with others: being authentic and setting boundaries. By following those two practices as well as embracing kindness in every interaction with others we’ll have healthier, more fulfilling relationships in our lives (ourselves included!).
Join Rachel and I as we have fun while diving deep into all of that and so much more on episode 93 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast!
Flirt Fearlessly: The A to Z Guide to Getting Your Flirt On, by Rachel DeAlto
The Dark Side of the Light Chasers, by Debbie Ford
Rachel DeAlto is a communication and relationship expert, coach, hypnotherapist, motivational and keynote speaker, media personality, and the author of the bestseller, Flirt Fearlessly. Rachel works one-on-one, as a consultant, and in workshop settings to develop goals and remove blocks that are preventing success. Rachel has been featured on a multitude of media outlets including: GMA, The TODAY Show, CNN/HLN, Access Hollywood, The Steve Harvey Show, Fox News, Cosmopolitan, and Glamour. Rachel is also a frequent TEDx speaker.