Welcome to episode 113 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast! I’m delighted to bring you yet another terrific guest, my friend and yours, Christine Hassler. You may remember Christine from her first visit to the show on episode 58 (it’s linked in the resources section below).
To refresh your memory, Christine is a former Hollywood agent who left that life at the age of 25 to pursue a life she could be passionate about. In the 10+ years since then, she has become a life coach, a speaker, an author and a retreat leader.
She helps women and men around the world uncover self-acceptance, find their passions and make an impact in the world. In addition to her latest best-selling book, Christine has appeared on The Today Show, CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS and regularly contributes to The Huffington Post and Cosmo. On this episode, we talk about topics like what her divorce taught her about honoring herself and her own path, and what proactively surrendering means to her.
You'll Also Hear:
- What she learned from leaving a party.
- When do you know you've reached the expiration date of a relationship?
- What does she do when those “not enough” feelings come up?
- Using your inner critic as a motivator is effective when?
- Why you must give someone else the dignity of their process.
- Relationships are catalysts for what?
- How to dialogue with fear on any topic.
- How she mothers herself through experiences, rather than muscling through them.
- And much more!
Also on today’s show, Christine shares exactly why she chose to freeze her eggs after her divorce and the internal process she went through to make that choice.
Whether you’re in a similar situation or not, her process can apply to any significant decision you’re making so listen in to hear the details on that and more on episode 113 of Your Kick-Ass Life!
Christine Hassler’s web site
Expectation Hangover, by Christine Hassler
Over It and On With It, Christine’s podcast
Christine’s blog post on freezing her eggs
Codependent No More, by Melody Beattie
Christine’s previous YKAL podcast episode
Episode 102 of Your Kick Ass Life
Christine Hassler is the author of Expectation Hangover, The 20 Something Manifesto, and 20 Something, 20 Everything. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. For over a decade, as a speaker, retreat facilitator, and life coach, she has been sharing her passion to ease suffering. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make. Visit her online atwww.christinehassler.com
If you listen to the podcast, I’d love for you to leave a rating and review (and thank you to those of you that have already)! Here are instructions to do so:
1. Open up iTunes on your phone or computer.
2. Type into the search “The Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast”.
3. Click on The Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast at the bottom left corner of the screen.
4. Click on Subscribe, then Reviews and Ratings.
5. Now that “ratings and reviews is highlighted, select “write a review”.
6. Enter a nickname for yourself, a star rating, a title, write your review, and tap Send. (If you are not already signed into itunes, you'll be prompted here).