Another YKAL podcast episode is here and as always, I’m excited you’re here to meet our guest. Jenny Fenig is a coach, yogi, mom of 3, and all around amazing woman whose message to women is get gutsy in order to find your soul’s true calling.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How has the tragic loss of her sister and two friends played a role in her finding and living her calling.
- Her journey from corporate leader to yogi to business owner.
- What was her moment that made her decide to release alcohol from her life.
- What to say in social situations when people ask why you’re not drinking.
- What are “pivot point moments” and how they can helpful for women trying to discover their soul’s calling.
- And more!
Jenny Fenig is a brand strategy coach to spiritual entrepreneurs ready to boost your message, reach and faith. Through Jenny’s courses, Coach Training School, podcast, and bestselling book Get Gutsy, she guides you to cash in on your calling®. Her husband and three children make the journey sweet. Yoga, hiking, writing, meditation and travel keep her sane.