Hey Ass Kickers!
Today you’re in for a treat, as our guest is an expert who is going to help us be our sexiest self! Melissa Ramos has a goal of adding a little sass to healthy living for women, and she looks at things from a slightly different perspective than most of us – starting from the inside out. On this episode, Melissa shows us how hormones or digestive issues could actually be holding us back from being as sexy as we could be, and why the answer to your health is in your poop!
You’ll also hear:
- What should your poop look like, and how often should you go? (3 minutes, 10 seconds)
- How can the liver affect our poop negatively and how can we aid our livers to be healthier? (4:56)
- Do you drink apple cider vinegar? If not, here’s why you should…(5:53)
- Wonder why you’re bloated after eating? (8:49)
- What exactly is polycystic ovarian syndrome? (13:24)
- Here are some common issues for women between the ages of 20-30 (16:57)
- Melissa breaks down what happens to our bodies when nearing perimenopause (19:00)
- Yes, there are the connections between hormones and emotional wellbeing! (21:40)
Like me, I’m sure you’re going to learn so much today from the chat with Melissa, and Episode 141 of Your Kick-Ass Life is one that you’re not going to want to miss!
Resources from this episode:
Discount code for her membership site: ykal57
ASS KICKERS! Here’s the survey link I mentioned in the episode. If you are a podcast listener or blog follower, filling this out will be SO very helpful to me so I can make sure I’m creating things that serve you best. The survey is only open until March 21st. THANK YOU!
As a Nutritionist with a background in Chinese Medicine and owner of Sexy Food Therapy Inc., Melissa Ramos’ helps people feel sexy from the inside out with a focus on digestion and hormone imbalances. She is a regular expert on CTV's The Social, has been a TED speaker and has been named one of Canada’s up-and-coming health and wellness stars by FLARE magazine. Her popular “Quickie” newsletter videos provide people with an opportunity to get their weekly fix by offering food, supplement and lifestyle tips in an unconventional but engaging way. Melissa’s passion is infectious and her continual dedication is to inspire, empower and motivate as many women throughout the globe.