Hey Ass Kickers!
On today’s podcast I’m joined by Julie Parker, CEO and Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy (with 200 trained life coaches from around the world and growing by the hundreds every year)!
As you’ll see, Julie has a fascinating journey and insights on self-love. She’s is a modern day Priestess and she’s going to share what this is all about, along with how it ties into the divine female that we’ve been repressing for so long. Even if you’re new (like me) to what the whole “Priestess” thing is– I think you’ll like this episode 🙂
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why exploring Goddesses in a modern sense can help you learn about the feminine archetype (13 minutes and 40 seconds)
- How some Goddesses live in both the light and in the shadows (18:01)
- How the Wise Woman Archetype helped Julie even though she was resistant to it (18:43)
- What does Julie mean by “divine feminine living”? (20:43)
- Why creativity is so important to women and their intuition (35:20)
- Ways to develop an amazing relationship with your intuition (36:00)
- How can women work with their cycle – instead of fighting against it? (41:21)
If you’ve been stuck in people pleasing behaviors and worried about “rocking the boat”, Julie is going to show you how you can get back to your true self and tap into your inner Goddess. It’s all here on Episode 148 of the Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast…
Resources from this episode:
Julie’s post: Divine Feminine Living
Hailed by ELLE Magazine as a ‘self-help guru,’ Julie Parker is the CEO & Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy where she passionately trains and supports heart centered people to bring their talents into the world as life coaches. The Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine, a published author, and in demand speaker, Julie has inspired thousands of people on stages all over the world for clients including Apple, Telstra and Earth Events.
Julie is the recipient of numerous leadership and women’s business awards and she appears regularly in the media including Sunrise and The Morning Show, as well as publications such as Cosmopolitan, Peppermint Magazine and Sunday Life. Julie is also a modern day Priestess and is committed to contributing to a world where feminine qualities of intuition, presence, nurturing and love, sit comfortably within the realms of global for profit entrepreneurship.