Hey Ass Kickers!
I can absolutely guarantee that this episode of the podcast is unlike any that you’ve listened to (as if you couldn’t tell by the title)? I wanted to do something a bit different, so I’m bringing on two good friends, and pasts guests: Amy Smith of The Joy Junkie and Kira Sabin of The League of Adventurous Singles.
I promise you are going to hear some personal development and topics we talk about a lot on the podcast: worthiness, confidence, boundaries, relationships and more. Most of this chat though is us asking each other some ridiculous questions, for which we have some even more ridiculous answers.
I do want to warn you that there is a lot of foul language in this one, and it contains probably the most bad words I’ve ever had in an episode (needless to say, today’s conversation isn’t for children)!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Find out what Andrea deems as the WORST curse words of all time are (13 minutes and 10 seconds)
- Some of our bathroom habits (I might get some emails about this…) (15:35)
- This realization is worth a tweet….(26:20)
- How Amy neglected her personal safety to become Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible (27:30)
- Kira + alcohol = every ridiculous situation that ever could exist (29:27)
- Andrea shares a story that involves a jungle juice stain, losing her shoes, and being pelted with oranges. All in one night. (40:30)
- Flashback to some painful (in more ways than one) fashions from the 90’s (48:40)
I’m not going to lie, I’m a little nervous for you to listen to this one, but I hope you’ll get to know Amy and Kira a bit better, learn more about what Tanning, Tacos and Transformation is all about, and have some laughs as we share some crazy stories…