I’m so excited to bring you this interview today with my friend Heather Chauvin. With a professional background in mental health, Heather is now a leader in the space of parenting and women’s issues, and she brings her insight (and great energy!) to the show today.
A big part of what Heather does is inspiring others to take back control of how they want to lead, work, play and parent. Where does this all start? Heather shows us how you need to begin by taking action in order to create your own reality and take back control from the overwhelm of life.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Heather discovered that she had cancer (15:30) & the shift she made that transformed her life (17:24)
- She explains that it’s possible to take control of your life and surrender at the same time (19:59)
- What surrendering actually looks like to her (21:28)
- The ways Heather is now helping woman every single day! (33:37)
- How you can start using meditation and other practices to help take back control (50:47)
Resources from this podcast:
Heather Chauvin has been named the next generation’s thought leader in parenting and women’s leadership. Her mission is to crack people open to their deepest potential and lead the life their soul craves.
Heather’s the creator of the New & Noteworthy Podcast, Mom Is In Control and has been featured on the OWN network, Huffington Post, TV outlets and others.
She sees children's behavior as a language, speaking to us, rather than ‘bad behavior or meltdowns”. Heather states there is no such thing as selfishness when you are feeding your soul, living courageously and lifting people up (including our children) as we climb.
With wit and wisdom, Heather inspires a global community of women and families to take back control of how they want to lead, work, play and parent.