This week on the podcast Alionka Polanco joins me. She is an NYU-certified life and success coach, she is the founder The Big Vision Mastermind and author of “Beyond Profit: The Successful Woman's Guide to a Meaningful Life.” Alionka and I have had a kindred friendship from afar for quite some time, including following each other and chatting on social media, and we even tried to meet up in real life (which sadly did not work out). That is why I am so excited to have her on the show. And, I am equally excited to share her amazing energy with you!
In this episode we talk about living a fuller life, resolving fear, and getting clear on what you want. Plus, we talk all about our witch lineage, claiming the power of magic, and how the growth process can be a scary thing.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- When Alionka realized she no longer needed to fit into a mold and how it made her feel (7 minutes and 58 seconds)
- Having the courage to get rid of what you don’t want and releasing what doesn’t serve you (12:10)
- One turtle step to help you get clear on what you truly do want (15:32)
- Waking up to spirituality, spirit guides, and our witchy maternal lineage (19:54)
- The fear of power, plus your definition of power (33:09)
- The Four Agreements and how to not take things personally (43:48)
Also, these are the final few days to grab your extra bonuses over on Patreon! The podcast is becoming listener supported, and by doing so I’m creating a community of YKAL podcast listeners who will be able to suggest guests, get their personal questions answered on Listener Q & A episodes, have opportunities to be gifted the books from guests I have on the show and SO MUCH MORE! Head on over to check out and become a patron!
Resources from this episode:
Alionka on Facebook
The White Witch Parlour
Emilia Ortiz on Instagram
The Four Agreements
Support the podcast, become a Patron!
Join the YKAL Mentorship Interest List
Alionka Polanco has a vision that women are going to heal and rule the world. An NYU-certified life and success coach, she is the founder The Big Vision Mastermind and author of “Beyond Profit: The Successful Woman's Guide to a Meaningful Life.” Over the last four+ years, she has coached top performers in fields as diverse as sales execs at Google, Broadway stars, and business owners from Dubai to Australia, and everywhere in between. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or alionkapolanco.com