This week on the podcast Shanna Lee joins me. She is founder of the platform The Soul Frequency and author of the book of the same name. And, guess what? I’m holding a contest this week over on Patreon. One winner will receive a copy of Shanna’s book, Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life. If you haven’t joined the Patreon Party yet, which is in full swing, you still can. Head over to Patreon to participate in this contest or to become a Patron, here.
I know of Shanna because I was a guest on her podcast several months ago. Her message is very similar to the one I share with you here at YKAL. Once I learned she was about to release a book, I knew I wanted to have her on my show. Today, we talk about some of the concepts she covers in her book, including how to align yourself with the life you want to be living. Plus, we talk about suppressed anger as a woman and how to open the door to it, being open to bad experiences and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What The Soul Frequency actually means (9 minutes and 42 seconds)
- Shanna’s journey, and her own lesson of just showing up and being fully present (12:41)
- Walking your path, getting back into alignment with what feels good (15:48)
- Shanna’s anatomy of transformation and its four pillars: truth, release, experience, and align (19:02)
- Women’s anger and rage: your relationship around anger, how it's socially unacceptable, and ways to open the door to anger. (26:27)
- Being open to the bad that may be happening around you instead of shutting the door on it. (37:36)
?And y’all…WE’VE OPENED REGISTRATION ON THE NEW AND IMPROVED DARING WAY™ RETREAT! (Shouty caps on purpose!). Head on over here to check it out! ?
Resources from this episode:
Shanna Lee’s website
Support the podcast, become a Patron
The Daring Way Retreat
Andrea on The Soul Frequency Podcast
Geneen Roth on Episode 241
Through her platform at TheSoulFrequency.com, Shanna Lee teaches women how to live powerfully and authentically, how to feel great in their bodies, be confident with who they are, and how to connect with their purpose. Her clients create fulfilling lives founded on alignment and intuition by locating their deepest truths and raising their energy frequency. She is the host of The Soul Frequency Show podcast and is the author of The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life.
Right click to download the .mp3