I have another great conversation this week, this time with love coach, Nicole Moore. Nicole helps powerful, amazing women find their ideal partner using her signature Love Works Method. Before you dismiss this episode, hang on! This episode is not just for singles. We talk about love in general. There’s a bunch of wisdom in this episode for singles and those partnered up. I hope you stick around and listen to this amazing conversation with Nicole.
In this episode Nicole and I talk about rewriting your childhood love story and overcoming love trauma, shifting your awareness around love, and how you can let love in by looking at your mind-body connection. Plus, we dive into an important conversation about self-trust and your emotions, how to know if you’ve settled in a relationship, what “being love” means and the number one thing anyone can do to feel more confident.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Nicole’s story of being born into a world of lack of love, healing her own love wounds and what brought Nicole to her work as a love coach (7 minutes and 32 seconds)
- Looking for “the one” and being stuck in a story that there is something inherently wrong with you, plus how to rewrite your story (10:29)
- Standing in an inferno of emotions with self-trust and worthiness (16:02)
- What stops most people from finding the right romantic partner (18:34)
- How to know if you settled in a relationship (21:36)
- What “being love” means and what it has to do with making a relationship work (25:39)
- Complaints and disagreements with partners: some advice on giving voice to your fears (29:39)
Resources from this episode:
Nicole Moore is a love coach who helps powerful, amazing women find their ideal partner. Using her signature Love Works Method, she’s helped hundreds of women find lasting love fast (for example, she helped a client who had been single for 10 years find her dream partner in under three months).
Nicole started her company while she was in a relationship that she thought would lead to marriage. Instead, it resulted in emotional abuse and her boyfriend cheating on her. Suddenly single as a life coach, Nicole had to start following her own advice and take every step she’d ever taught a client—and it worked. She found her dream man exactly one year after following her own program.
Nicole has three life coaching certifications, including a certification from New York University. She’s been featured in Forbes, Money magazine, Inc.com and Greatist.com, and she lives in Encinitas, California with her husband and son.