This week I have another coaching episode for you, on the topic of money. A few months ago Melanie joined me for a two-part coaching session on money and self-worth. But, the topic of money varies widely, from person to person. In fact, the topic of money is always nuanced and deeply personal.
In this episode, Erica, who was in my signature program, Mentorship Masterclass, joins me to talk about her beliefs about money. I have a feeling many will relate to what she has to say about how she feels about money and how she wants to change her mindset about it.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Erica shares her issues with limiting beliefs around money, as well as her shopping and spending habits (7:00)
- Redirecting your thoughts and feelings about money (10:00)
- Some of the stories we make up about people whose finances appear to be in tip-top shape (13:20)
- We explore the question, “What if having the urge to spend is actually okay?” (19:00)
- Accepting the process, understanding behaviors and realizing that personal development work is almost never linear (27:00)
- A kick-ass update from Erica about shifting her beliefs around money, complete with a photo of her money crown project (see below)! (43:35)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Get notified about Mentorship Masterclass – the application window opens soon!
How to Stop Feeling Like Shit
YKAL Coaching Sessions: Self-Worth and Money Issues with Melanie, Part 1 and Part 2
Check out Erica's money crown!