Finding joy when a difficult relationship ends is possible. This week, Liza Harper, a life redesigner, joins me to talk about finding joy and clarity through relationships and life’s transitions. She’s a life and divorce coach who seeks to empower women to unleash their desires.
We discuss some ways you can infuse joy into your life. Liza opens up about the personal development work she did for herself and how it led her to do the work she does today. Plus, we explored fear, shame, and stigma surrounding failing relationships.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Liza helps her clients find joy in the next chapter of their lives. (5:02)
- Why it always works out when you bet on yourself. (14:42)
- Ignoring your intuition during a difficult past relationship. (26:02)
- Fear and shame women may experience following a relationship with a narcissist. (35:04)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Liza’s website
- Fill out the YKAL podcast survey
- Healing from Narcissistic and Traumatic Relationships with Britt Frank
- Finding Your Own North Star, by Martha Beck
LBD was born out of Liza’s passion for wanting to create a place to empower women forward to live their life without resistance. It is a place to encourage women to be independent, strong, and courageous- to be the BOSS of their own lives. Her mission is to help every woman unleash their desires and divorce differently, amicably, and to provide knowledge and support for women to find clarity through their relationships and transitions, especially surrounding divorce.