Koren Motekaitis joins me for a conversation about what it means to be the leader of your life, creating meaningful work, and how to build a support network, even when it’s extremely scary and vulnerable.
Koren is a Master Certified Life and Leadership coach who is passionate about helping you create the life you truly desire. In this episode (and in Koren’s work) we explore what it means to be in connected relationships and enjoy this one precious life we all get to live NOW.
- Koren shares some key learnings from hosting her podcast, How She Really Does It, for over 16 years and having guests such as Kristin Neff, Brené Brown, and Gay Hendricks (4:53)
- Koren answers, “Is meaningful work even possible?” (8:59)
- What it means to be the leader of your life (12:00)
- Owning your voice: how to overcome the obstacle of silencing oneself and speaking your truth (18:05)
- Advice for building the support you need (21:00)
Book Andrea to speak at your next live or virtual event!
Coaching with Andrea
How She Really Does It
Atlas of the Heart, Brené Brown
Feelings Target Wheel
Episode 398: Emotional Intelligence with Marc Brackett
I love a good personal development book, and you do too, right? I’ve compiled a list of book recommendations, as mentioned in past episodes. Check out these amazing book recommendations here. Happy reading!
MSN is supported by:
We love the sponsors that make our show possible! You can always find all the special deals and codes for all our current sponsors on our website: andreaowen.com/sponsors/
Koren Motekaitis is a Master Certified Life + Leadership coach and host of the popular podcast How She Really Does It: The Place Where Inspiration + Possibility Meet.
Koren is passionate about helping you create the life you truly desire. Increased confidence. Loving + connected relationships. Meaningful work. Financial freedom. Fully enjoying this one precious life we all get to live NOW. When you partner with Koren, you’ve joined the intersection where inspiration + possibility meet for you so you can create the life you desire by being the leader of your life.